jeudi 30 avril 2015

[ خاطرة ] Where is the truth?

First of all, i dont know if the subject is good for what i will wright,so enjoy.
~

Closing my eyes and as always thinking about you and Remembering the good times that we waste it. *smiley face*
But then i remember that you are not mine anymore...
*falling tears with a happy face*
Why? It always me? Why everytime i fell in that hole. Im just lost.
I have fell in a hole that dont have a ground but now i just reach it.
Its dark when try screeming i cant hear my voice.. *sitting and tight my legs together and stuck it with my chest wraps my arms around them and put my head and closing my eyes* and *mytears start falling* .
I wish if i died its better than watching you with someone else...
Im lost in this darkness nobody wants me, nobody needs me,no family cares,no friends, im hated from all sides.
I just cant live like this!
Every time i try to be perfect, but i always found a closing door i cant open it.
Why i love to be always behind them(people). I like to give them the top and i always got the bottom..
I just i like to be that person...
Woow,dear love, i hope you are having an amazing day.
*laughing and holding my tears*
*calling him* heeey wait for me,but no use nobody cant hear me, nobody feels me,nobody cares. Even if they do. What for?
Im in pain why im just keep falling in love? They always making me happy and they are alwayd nice to me when my love for them been bigger and bigger they just plant a boom and explosion it.
It hurts its really hurts.
Im done of this *****
....
I just want to get out of this hole someone please give me your hands to reach the top of this hole...
I want to be happy i want to be good i want to be like others.
I dont wanna hide my feelings i dont wanna hide my pain.. its killing me.
And now where is the truth?
Lol, dont ask me why am i laughing because i dont know who i am...

In the end there is something i have worte it wanna share it with you.
"Not every open door mean to be good,and not every closing door mean the end"
Its strange right? Person like me is good to give advices but not good to use them.
Dont judge me im just a baby.
~
I hope u have like what i wrote... if there is some mistakes forgive me lol because im not that person who checked what he wrote xD.

Bye bye
Hikaru


from منتديات مكسات http://ift.tt/1OJbYK9

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire